Response Mine Interactive is in extreme growth mode due to some great new business wins. This specific Senior Account Manager position is a new role to the agency and will serve as the primary contact for the clients day to day for our Back Pain Centers of America (BPCA) program.
Back Pain Centers of America is a portal that focuses on a network of orthopedic and neurosurgeons that drive high quality patient leads to doctors in the program. Healthcare marketing as a whole is behind the curve, but RMI knows how to bridge the gap between what patients are seeking and what physicians have to offer. A successful Senior Account Manager will be the advocate for the doctors we have partnered with and their practices to maximize the success of their localized campaigns.
Externally, the Senior Account Manager will be in charge of onboarding new doctors and the relationship management of both new and existing practices. Internally, this role works with senior team members within the agency to operate and manage the business of orthopedic marketing in the healthcare vertical. He/she will coordinate onboarding efforts with our new business development team to provide a seamless transition for new doctors in the BPCA network.
The ideal candidate will hit the ground running and quickly take responsibility for setting priorities for RMI’s dedicated media and analytics teams and procure necessary support from shared internal services (creative, IT, etc.) as needed to deliver value to the client through our marketing strategy. If this sounds like you, read on.
• Manage the client relationships with the doctors groups and practice executives
• Coordinate the planning and execution of interactive (creative, marketing, paid search and SEO) direct marketing programs for specified clients in accordance with Response Mine’s business model
• Work to help develop Response Mine’s Back Pain Center’s of America brand in the marketplace
• Consults with media, account management and others when appropriate to develop strategic solutions to our business objectives and those of the doctor’s groups
• Utilize data from multiple departments for case building analyses to guide and educate doctors about what our program provides
• Focus on client growth with an entrepreneurial drive
• Communication of results to clients and doctor groups for multiple practices across the US
• Demonstrate skills as an excellent presenter, a clear and organized writer and a strategic thinker
• Has or acquires knowledge of the client’s business and customer so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated
• Stays current or is abreast of current healthcare trends in the orthopedic and spine world as it relates to marketing
• Minimum 5+ years marketing experience, healthcare experience required
• Understanding of paid search and SEO management
• Strong initiative and problem solving skills
• Excellent writing and strong/persuasive presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent in Excel and Power Point
• Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Experience in managing a P/L is beneficial but not a requirement
• Drive and the ability to go above and beyond to provide solutions
• Ability to travel 25% related to the management of clients or tradeshows and events
• A bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred